ClearLand specializes in building and maintaining farm, residential, private, & commercial roads and driveways. We are able to use road and driveway building techniques which result in graded, crowned & compacted top-soil or dirt sub-based roads optionally topped with crowned and compacted crushed concrete/flex base, asphalt, river rock, gravel or any other common aggregate of your choice. Typically, crushed concrete/flex base will be your cheapest & long term lowest maintenance option.
AB, Aggregate Base, Asphalt, Asphalt Base, Bed Spreading, Bobcat Work, Brush Clearing, Compacting Dirt, Concrete, Concrete Breaking, Sawing, Tear Out & Removal, Demolition, Dirt Work, Ditching, Dozer Work, Dump Trailer, Dump Trucks, Fill Dirt, Final Grading, Grading, Grading, Gravel, Land Clearing, Land Clearing, Large Scale Property Cleanup, Leveling, Leveling, Material Delivery, Moving Debris, Mulching, Ponds, Pool Fill In & Cover Up, Remodeling, Road, Road Base, Road Gravel, Road Rock, Sand, Skid Steer Work, Small & Big Excavation, Track Loader, Tree Removal, Trenching, Trimming
We are located in Princeton Texas and we service North DFW and adjoining areas including: Aberfoyle, Addison, Allen, Altoga, Anna, Aubrey, Belles, Bells, Blue Ridge, Bonham, Caddo Mills, Campbell, Carrolton, Cash, Celeste, Celina, Collinsville, Commerce, Copville, Cross Roads, Dallas, Denison, Denton, Dodd City, Dorchester, Ector, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Fate, Foyd, Frisco, Frognot, Gainsville, Garland, Gober, Grapevine, Greenville, Gunter, Heath, Highland Park, Honey Grove, Howe, Josephine, Kingston, Kiowa, Knollwood, Krugerville, Lavon, Leonard, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lowry Crossing, Lucas, McKinney, Melissa, Merit, Murphy, Nevada, New Hope, Neylandville, Paris, Parker, Pilot Point, Plano, Poetry, Pottsboro, Princeton, Prosper, Quinlan, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlette, Roxton, Royse City, Sachse, Sadler, Savoy, Stonebridge, Texas., The Colony, Tioga, Tom Bean, Turtle Creek, Van Alstyne, Westminister, Westminster, Weston, White Rock, Whitesbro, Whitewright, Windom, Wylie Texas
Trash Haul Off, Business Closing, Building Material, Recycling, Water Removal, Dumpster Rental, Storm, Flood, Tornado, Dump Truck, Dump Trailer, Horder, Hording, Rental Clean up & Clean Out, Illegal dumping clean up
If your road is in disrepair, let us help restore/maintain it. Wc can quickly power box rake your road which will in a few short hours grind away the potholes, cut down the high spots, fill in the low spots, and restore your road to like-new condition almost always without the expensive addition of additional surface material. Our process pulls the material from the road sides and replaces it back on the road surface where it belongs. We can crown, or re-crown your road if it needs it. The finished product is beautiful and professional looking.
We have specialized heavy equipment enabling us to either trim, remove or mulch/chip trees which are in the way of your road, depending on the type of road you need.
1. Trees in the road path must be removed. Preferably tree root-balls are also removed and replaced with road fill, but if the road owner is prepared to add and compact road surface material over the years as embedded sub-grade root-balls decay and contract, then root-balls can be left in place. Not optimal, but a cheaper solution.Clear land can quickly remove trees with mulchers, tree shears, or chain-saws and stump grinders for larger trees above 10" or so.Brush and grass and weeds should also be removed prior to preparing the road sub-grade.
2. A skid-steer mounted power rake/box blade is then used to churn up the existing soil and some of it moved toward the road center forming the road sub-grade crown. Several passes of the power-rake are required to properly condition the top-soil.
Road drainage is built to keep the road sub-grade and surface material dry. Road drainage is the most important part of building strong roads.. Road side ditches and culverts must be properly designed and built, or else the road will fall apart in the wet season. The drainage provisions must be maintained on at least a annual basis to insure the road integrity.
3. Road drainage is built to keep the road sub-grade and surface material dry. Road drainage is the most important part of building strong roads.. Road side-ditches and culverts must be properly designed and built, otherwise the road will fall apart in the wet season.
The road drainage provisions must be maintained on at least a annual basis to insure the road integrity. Debris shuld be removed from the culverts and ditches, and the ditches should be re-graded when necessary
4. The crowned top-soil based road sub-grade is then moistened with sprayed water and compacted with a suitable roller compactor.
5. Flex Base, or other aggregate, is added over the sub-grade by sub-contracted end dump or belly dump trucked. This is usually the most expensive part of a rural unpaved road building process.
6. The aggregate piles are then bucket spread with a skid-steer, and then graded and crowned with a power rake.
7. The graded & crowned aggregate is then watered and compacted.